9 Mart 2025 Pazar

  • DAY 61: Kafirun 1-6

     Say: “O you disbelievers! I do not worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship. I will never worship what you worship, nor will you ever worship what I worship. you have your religion and I have mine“.

    (
        Respect for Others' Beliefs: Muslims must respect the beliefs of others, even if they disagree with them. This is in line with the Quranic principle of "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
        No Coercion: Muslims should never force anyone to accept Islam. True faith comes from the heart, not from pressure or fear.
        Da'wah with Kindness: When sharing Islam, Muslims should do so with compassion, patience, and understanding. The goal is to convey the message, not to argue or impose.
        Focus on Personal Accountability: Every individual is responsible for their own choices. As Muslims, our duty is to worship Allah sincerely and invite others to the truth, but we are not accountable for their decisions.

        Affirm our belief in Allah alone and reject false worship.
        Respect the freedom of others to choose their own path.
        Convey the message of Islam with wisdom and kindness.
        Remain steadfast in our faith, regardless of the beliefs of others.
     It is a religion of truth, tolerance, and compassion, and it invites people to the truth without force or compulsion.
    --firmly uphold our faith in Allah alone, respect others' freedom of belief, and convey Islam's message with kindness, leaving guidance to Allah.--

    )

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder