30 Eylül 2025 Salı

  • DAY 266: Hud 84-95

     And to the people of Midian We sent their brother Shu’aib. He said, “O my people! Worship Allah. You have no god other than Him. And do not give short measure and weight. I do see you in prosperity now, but I truly fear for you the torment of an overwhelming Day. O  my people! Give full measure and weigh with justice. Do not defraud people of their property, nor go about spreading corruption in the land. What remains [lawful] from Allāh is best for you, if you would be believers. But I am not a guardian over you." They asked ˹sarcastically˺, “O Shu’aib! Does your Salāh command you that we should abandon what our forefathers worshipped or give up managing our wealth as we please? Indeed, you are such a tolerant, sensible man!”  He said, “O my people! Consider if I stand on a clear proof from my Lord and He has blessed me with a good provision from Him. I do not want to do what I am forbidding you from. I only intend reform to the best of my ability. My success comes only through Allah. In Him I trust and to Him I turn. O  my people! Do not let your opposition to me lead you to a fate similar to that of the people of Noah, or Hûd, or Ṣâliḥ. And the people of Lot are not far from you. So seek your Lord’s forgiveness and turn to Him in repentance. Surely my Lord is Most Merciful, All-Loving.” They threatened, “O Shu’aib! We do not comprehend much of what you say, and surely we see you powerless among us. Were it not for your clan, we would have certainly stoned you, And to us, you are not a man of respect.” He said, “O my people! Do you have more regard for my clan than for Allah, turning your back on Him entirely? Surely my Lord is Fully Aware of what you do. O my people, do what you can, I am to do (what I can). Soon you will know the one whom the punishment will visit, putting him to disgrace, and the one who is false. And wait. I am, with you, waiting.” When Our command came, We saved Shu’aib and those who believed with him by a mercy from Us. And the ˹mighty˺ blast overtook the wrongdoers, so they fell lifeless in their homes, as if they had never lived there. So away with Midian as it was with Thamûd!
    (
    A new dimension of societal sin: not outright idolatry or sexual deviance, but systemic dishonesty in commerce and the exploitation of the weak. It shows that divine law governs not only worship but also economic transactions.
        Economic Justice as Worship: Shu'ayb's story elevates honest dealings and fair trade to an act of worship and a fundamental part of Islamic faith.
    When the people of Shu'ayb mockingly ask, "Does your Ṣalāh command you...?" they are not just asking about his five daily rituals. They are sarcastically referring to his entire prophetic mission and the comprehensive guidance (the "Way" or "Program") he has received from Allah.
    They are saying: "Does this 'System' or 'Program' you're so connected to and following so closely really command you to tell us how to run our businesses and spend our money?"

        The Sin of "What I Do With My Wealth is My Business": It confronts the modern-secular idea that wealth grants absolute freedom, asserting that all property is a trust from Allah and must be used justly.
        The Weaponization of "Weakness":
    The powerful often mistake integrity for weakness, and Shu'ayb's story defends the moral strength of the righteous against the arrogant strength of the corrupt.
        The Final Argument is History: The ultimate warning to a corrupt society is to look at the fate of those who came before them. Their destruction is not a unique event but part of a consistent divine law.

        Prophet Shu'ayb's people were destroyed not for outright paganism but for sanctifying their greed, treating their wealth as a private idol to be worshipped through fraud and exploitation, proving that economic corruption is a fundamental rejection of divine law that carries the same ultimate consequence as any other major sin.
      
     

    )

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder